Advance your basic and integrated science skills through this “Edesia PhD Studentship Programme in Science” funded by the Wellcome Trust at the University of East Anglia.
This award is open for outstanding students from all over the world. Up to 5 studentships will be available per year and it provides funding a generous maintenance stipend, tuition fees, and a research and training support grant.
A golden chance for students to get study fund.
User Review( votes)
The Wellcome Trust is a research charity located in London, the United Kingdom that was founded in 1936. The mission of this trust is to achieve extraordinary improvements in human and animal health.
Application Deadline: January 13, 2020
- University: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: UK, EU, or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a minimum of Upper Second Class UK Honours Degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the program, candidates need to take part in the PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents will be required in the online form: official transcripts (in English) of your Higher Education qualifications, evidence of your English Proficiency, two references – you will need to provide the contact details and email addresses for your two referees, personal statement and Curriculum Vitae and Research Statement – up to 1500 words.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum academic requirement across the University for entry to a doctoral degree is either at least a 2:1 in a UK undergraduate degree, or a Master’s degree, or equivalent. Some Schools and research degree programmes have higher or more specific requirements
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
The fellowship will provide generous maintenance stipend, tuition fees, and a research and training support grant. In addition, graduates will have access to funding to support the transition to the next stage of their career.