The Cranfield University is delighted to offer its PhD funding for international students to undertake a PhD with a scholarship that offers a fee reduction of 20%. This is a one-off opportunity for all students who are able to start on, or before 5 February 2018.
The aim of The grant is to recruit students across all of our areas of academic specialisms with expertise in a wide range of disciplines.
User Review( votes)
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specialising in science, engineering, technology and management. It contains two campuses: the main campus is at Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the second is at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom at Shrivenham, southwest Oxfordshire.
- Application Deadline: December 22, 2017
- Course Level: award is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees over the three-year duration.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Submit an application for admission for your PhD course in the normal manner. This will be considered with your potential supervisory team and if successful the support will be applied automatically once you have accepted your offer and confirmed your commencement date is prior to 5th February 2018.