The Cranfield University is inviting applications for Cranfield Water Scholarship for the academic year 2018-2019. The scholarship is open to students of Malawi and Vietnam.
The aim of the scholarship is to recruit students across all of our areas of academic specialisms with expertise in a wide range of disciplines.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specializing in science, engineering, technology, and management. It contains two campuses: the main campus is at Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the second is at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom at Shrivenham, southwest Oxfordshire.
- Application Deadline: May 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following courses:
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Environmental Water Management MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- Scholarship Award: The Cranfield Water Scholarship provides funding of £6,000 towards tuition fees.
- Nationality: The scholarship is open to students from Malawi and Vietnam.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to four scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open to students from Malawi and Vietnam.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Vietnamese and Malawi students applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Master’s courses listed below. Applicants must be graduates with a first class honors or upper second-class honors undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Applicants who do not meet these criteria may want to consider the International MSc Bursary scheme or other schemes for postgraduate funding that are available through the Fees and Funding section of the website or detailed within each course page.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Water Scholarship you should send an email to studywater-at-cranfield.ac.uk including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.