The Department of Chemistry is pleased to offer scholarships to postgraduate research students to start a Ph.D., MPhil or MSc by Research degree for the year of 2021-2022.
There are a variety of different positions available, mainly aimed at supporting students from other European Union countries and overseas.
User Review( votes)
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centers, covering a wide range of subjects.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study for Ph.D., MPhil or MSc by research in Chemistry at the University of York.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Chemistry.
|Wild Platinum Scholarship||Full tuition fees for the duration of study*||Full tuition fees + £6,000 per year towards living costs for the duration of study*|
|Wild Gold Scholarship||50% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of study*||Full tuition fees for the duration of study*|
|Wild Prize||£2,000 for those from the UK, EU or overseas who plan to fund their own studies – to be paid in Year 1|
* Continued payment of scholarships is subject to satisfactory progress.
- Nationality: UK, EU or Overseas students
- Number of Awards: This fund has supported over 60 students since it was established in 2006.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: UK, EU or Overseas students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Applications for Wild Platinum and Gold The studentships are invited from applicants who are domiciled or a national of any country outside of the UK (including other EU countries). Wild Prize The studentships are open to those of any nationality including British.
- You should have already applied to study for Ph.D., MPhil or MSc by research in Chemistry at the University of York.
- financial aid positions will be awarded on academic merit, country of origin, expressed financial need and departmental strategy.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- If you have not already done so, you should submit an online application for the programme you wish to study
- Contact the member of staff you wish to be your supervisor
- Complete an Application form for Wild Fund Scholarship
- You can apply for any of The grants for which you are eligible. However, the panel may choose to offer you a scholarship of a lower value.
- Submit your Wild Fund Application Form to chemgrad-at-york.ac.uk by 12:00 GMT on Monday 30 April 2020