Start your creative career path! The Centre for Arts and Technology is pleased to offer the Create Your Future High School Talent Awards to passionate Canadian high school students who are able to demonstrate their dedication to this growing creative landscape.
This scholarship application is open to any high school students currently in grade 12, enrolled at any secondary school in Canada. Selected students could receive a full scholarship or a $5,000 reduction in tuition.
Nice offer for high school students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The Centre for Arts and Technology (CAT) is one of Canada’s leading digital art schools offering diplomas in art and design. It is one of the top Canadian post-secondary schools that provides programs in audio engineering, digital film, animation, interior design, photography and graphic design.
Why study at the Centre for Arts and Technology? Students will reach their goals faster at the Centre for Arts and Technology. Accelerated learning means they’ll be ready to enter the working world sooner. It specific certification and diploma programs with specialized hands-on training for careers.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 28th, 2023.
- University or Organization: Centre for Arts and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: CAT full-time program
- Award: full scholarship or a $5,000 reduction in tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a CAT full-time program (Centre for Arts and Technology).
- 2D Animation & Digital Art
- 3D Animation
- Audio Engineering & Production
- Professional Filmmaking
- Professional Photography
- Graphic & Web Design
- Advanced Interior Design & Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be current grade 12 students in any secondary school in Canada (excluding Quebec) with Citizen or Permanent Resident Status.
- Applicants must be in good standing with their secondary school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their application in two simple steps to be considered for one of the Create Your Future Scholarships for High School students.
- Apply for a full-time program: Complete a full-time CAT Program online application
- Submit a scholarship application and supporting items: Complete an online application for a Create Your Future Scholarship
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following in the online application:
- Personal video statement: upload a 1-2 minute video detailing why applicants have chosen this field of study, what it would mean to students to win this award, what is their dream job and why, along with any other reasons they think we should pick you! A smartphone video is acceptable.
- Admission Requirements: Specific entry requirements vary depending on the subject area, level and course. In the application, the information required will include:
- Full name
- Email address
- High School name
- A 1–2-minute video statement detailing**:
- – Why do you want to study photography, filmmaking, graphic design etc?
- – What would it mean to you personally to win this scholarship
- – What’s your dream job and why?
- – Why should we pick you?
- Scholarship Portfolio (details per program below)
- Language Requirement: English skills are required.
- Reduction in tuition amount. Scholarship tiers include Tier One – Full Scholarship, and Tier Two – $5,000 Scholarship.
- Depending on the tier awarded, the winner could receive a full scholarship or a $5,000 reduction in tuition. The range of value for a full scholarship is $21,710 to $41,140