The Asian Institute of Technology, in collaboration with the Global Water & Sanitation Center (GWSC), is pleased to announce the GWSC International Scholarships to study for a master’s degree for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship opportunity is presented to international master’s level students from the south and southeast Asian region, enrolling themselves in subjects such as engineering, environment, and management studies at the Asian Institute of Technology. The applicants’ intentions must be to contribute to their nation’s development to be considered. The scholarship award consists of financial support, tuition fee and more advantages.
Nice offer to study in Thailand
User Review( votes)
The Asian Institute of Technology is an international organization for higher education founded in 1959. Ranked 201-220 in QS WUR Ranking By Subject 2022, this university focuses on not just engineering but also advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning.
Why choose to study at the Asian Institute of Technology? The Asian Institute of Technology aims to develop highly qualified and committed professionals. These professionals ought to play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region and its integration into the global economy. Overall, it aims to be a respectable international graduate institution whose research and education contribute to the development of Asia.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 30th April, 2023.
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee and More
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Students from South and Southeast Asian countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants from Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, and Nepal will be given priority.
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA ?3.5 in a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must be working in the public sector.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete an online admission procedure, eligible candidates shall then be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must prepare a brief research proposal on improving water supply, sanitation and hygiene including integration of data, gender, climate change.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the course-specific entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The Asian Institute of Technology will award selected students the following benefits:
- Scholarships equivalent to 12 credits of tuition fee and 2-semester registration fees
- Opportunity for internships in GWSC or GWSC partner institutes. GWSC has partnerships with more than 40 institutions
- Office and facilities to conduct research in GWSC
- Financial support to conduct research