Massey University is now accepting applications for Creative Arts International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
The aim of the Massey University, Creative Arts International Excellence Scholarship (“the Scholarship”) is to support international undergraduate students to study at the College of Creative Arts Massey University.
Excellent opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Massey University is a university located in Palmerston North, New Zealand, Albany, New Zealand, and Wellington, New Zealand. Massey University has approximately 35,000 students, 17,000 of whom are extramural or distance-learning students.
Why at Massey University? Massey University is the only university in New Zealand offering degrees in aviation, dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, and nanoscience. Massey University has a distinctive reputation established through academic leadership, research excellence, and innovative teaching.
University or Organization: Massey University
Course Level: Bachelor degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in New Zealand
Application Deadline: 1 December for February entry and 1 May for July entry
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
: Applicants must be either:
- International full fee-paying students who have completed at least one full year (i.e. Year 12) at a New Zealand secondary school and earned an NCEA Level 2 Certificate endorsed with Merit or Excellence and Excellence in an at least one Art, Design, Technology or Music subject; International students at high school in another country, who have achieved a level of academic ‘excellence’ equivalent to that of the New Zealand education system;
- International full fee-paying students who will have completed a Foundation Studies (or Certificate of University Preparation) program, and who have achieved a level of academic ‘excellence’ equivalent to that of the New Zealand education system; OR
- International full fee-paying students who have studied in an approved University Transfer Programme (“UTP”), and who have achieved a level of academic ‘excellence’ equivalent to that of the New Zealand education system.
- As a guide, the expectation is a student will show high academic aptitude and also show excellence in at least one Art, Design, Music, Creative Media, or Technology subject. The studentships are strictly awarded on merit.
- Applicants must achieve University Entrance for New Zealand.
- Applicants must meet the required English language requirement for entry into their selected academic program.
- Applicants must have received a Conditional Offer of Place in an Approved Bachelor Programme to be awarded the Scholarship.
- Offers of the Scholarship to NCEA candidates are conditional upon the awardee earning a Merit or Excellence endorsement of their NCEA Level 3 Certificate.
- Applicants who are already enrolled in an equivalent bachelor’s degree program at another New Zealand Tertiary Education Provider at bachelor’s level, and who are seeking Advanced Standing or credit transfer, are ineligible for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to download the application form and email it to creative.international-at-massey.ac.nz.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the required English language requirement for entry into their selected academic program.
Benefit: The value of the Massey University Creative Arts International Excellence Scholarship shall be NZD $20,000 for a 4-year degree or NZD $15,000 for a 3-year degree. For University Transfer and Pathway programs, the value of The grant is a maximum of NZD$5,000 per year.