The Bournemouth University is offering Sport Scholarships for International Students. The studentships are available to high-level sporting athletes coming to study at either undergraduate or postgraduate level at BU.
The grant is designed to provide you with the funding you need to develop your sporting abilities and take them to the next level.
User Review( votes)
Bournemouth University is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole.
- Application Deadline: November 30
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: £500 to £5,000
- Number of Awards: 45-50 opportunities are available.
- Nationality: UK/EU or international applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU or international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Any UK/EU or international applicant applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course delivered at BU
- Be a high performing sportsperson and have the desire to continue to develop in the sporting arena, as well as academically.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.