Bournemouth University is offering Sports Scholarships for International Students. The studentships are available to high-level sporting athletes coming to study at either undergraduate or postgraduate level at BU.
The grant is designed to provide you with the funding you need to develop your sporting abilities and take them to the next level.
Fantastic opportunity for UK/EU or international applicants.
User Review( votes)
Bournemouth University is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighboring Poole.
Why study at Bournemouth University? BU vision is to be recognized worldwide as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice.
Application Deadline: 31 August if your course starts in September and 30 November if your course starts in January.
University or Organization: Bournemouth University
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate level
Awards: £500 to £5,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 50
Nationality: UK/EU or international applicants
The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU or international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Any applicant for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course delivered at BU
- Be a high performing sportsperson and have the desire to continue to develop in the sporting arena, as well as academically.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, a copy of passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.