The University of Newcastle is inviting applications for merit and excellence scholarships to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Music. The university offers up to $4,000 scholarships for Australian students.
This fund is now named the Creative Conservatorium Fund. The scholarships described below are specifically for students disadvantaged by distance to assist with the relocation costs of a move to Newcastle to study music.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Music.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $4,000 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
- Nationality: These scholarships are available for Australian citizens or Permanent Resident.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens or Permanent Resident.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the first year of a Bachelor of Music with the University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Be relocating to Newcastle from a regional or remote area in Australia.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Not have previously completed an Australian undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.