Applications are invited for Western Sydney University and Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) Coursework Scholarship.
With the purposes of providing high-quality education to qualified students, the program is available to a citizen of Vietnam who has the interest to pursue research program at the WSU.
Wonderful opportunity to get free tuition.
User Review( votes)
Why at Western Sydney University? WSU offers a high standard of educational quality and huge opportunities to study abroad in Western Sydney.
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizen of Vietnam
- Program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Currently open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a master degree and eligible to receive an Australian Student Visa have received an offer of admission to the Western Sydney coursework program. Applicants must have received a scholarship offer letter from Western Sydney. To be commencing full-time enrolment in an HDR at Western Sydney
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, applicants take admission to the research program at the university. After the admission process, the application for the award must be submitted through the VIED Office in Hanoi to Western Sydney University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must need to submit a personal statement, qualifications, proof of citizenship, and other supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Admission to Western Sydney University is on the basis of meeting minimum academic and English language requirements for your course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have Fluency in the English language for the scholarship.
The program covers tuition fees, living allowance, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and returns airfare to Sydney for successful applicants for up to four years.