If you are interested in the art of creative writing and also want to show your skills, then you can apply for this KANAC Creative Writing Competition.
The competition seeks to create healthy forums for the synergy of thoughts, skilfulness, and art that can be driven to solve many of our times in a positive way.
KANAC is a consortium of professors from various fields of life and diverse professional sectors. The team of experts is exclusively committed to helping emerging researchers, artistic authors, and scholars achieve their best in their various research and writings.
Application Deadline: April 30th, 2021
- Provider: KANAC
- Course Level: Creative Writing Competition
- Awards: N200,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Creative Writing Competition
- Admissible Criteria: This competition is open to anyone above 18 years of age interested in the art of creative writing, irrespective of citizenship or race.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All submitted entries must be made on the KANAC Competiton Portal. There must not be anything like the name(s) or other forms of identity on the manuscript being submitted.
- Supporting Documents: The personal details of the person making submissions (like names) will be required while signing up at the KANAC submission portal.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The scholarship winner will receive an N200,000 for the academic year 2020/2021.