Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. The University of Toronto is giving an opportunity to apply for the Salim Majdalany International Scholarships for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme aims to encourage outstanding students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or the Faculty of Law.
An admirable opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto is regarded as one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Toronto? Studying at UT gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge, and work experience. At this university, applicants will be immersed in a world of discovery and opportunity with access to a wide variety of academic programs in virtually every subject area.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or the Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, or any other member state of the Arab League.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or the Faculty of Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Demonstrate academic achievement.
- Entering or is enrolled in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or the Faculty of Law.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Toronto will provide an educational fund to commence an undergraduate degree programme in Canada for the academic year 2020/2021.