Are you interested in knowing different things? So here is a chance to follow the area of your interest, the U.S. Department of State is offering the Critical Language program which is supported in its implementation by American Councils for International Education.
The bursary is funding by the U.S. Government and aims to provide intensive overseas language and cultural immersion program for American students.
Wonderful opportunity for Americans.
User Review( vote)
The United States Department of State was established in 1789 as the nation’s first executive department. It is the federal executive department that advises the President and conducts international relations. It also works to develop the education policy in the US.
Why at the CLS program? By studying this program, you will make enormous language gains and grow as a person and a student. This program will make you more competitive in the job market and help you to become a part of a vast community of language learners.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: American students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree program to learn about foreign languages.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be at least 18 years old at the time of application and must not be non-citizens including permanent residents. If the candidate is in an undergraduate degree program so they need to complete at least one full-time equivalent by begging of CLS program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates must have to be a part of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at any colleges or universities and only then they can complete their online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit their academic transcripts, motivation letter showing how they can develop the CLS program, along with curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent skills in the spoken and written the English language.
The educational award will cover the international and domestic travel expenses along with the visa application fee. It will also cover all entrance fees for program activities.