Are you searching for opportunities to complete your undergraduate studies in the UK? Then here is your chance to complete your wish by joining the Undergraduate Bursary program at the University College London.
An exceptional choice to complete undergraduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Operated under the official name of UCL since 2005, University College London is a public research university founded in 1826. It is an elemental college of the federal University of London.
Why at University College London? At UCL, candidates will research under the world-leading research university. It offers professional help and advice to students seeking employment, work experience, placements, and others.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For this grant, they can join an undergraduate degree program in any subject area at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not take any other fund from any other university in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are suggested to register themselves in an undergraduate degree college at UCL and then complete the student finance section for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be attached with the admission.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved grade A in your previous study levels.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your local language, so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test and show your English language ability.
The university will continue to fund students throughout the duration of their studies with £2,500, £1,500, £1,000, and £500 according to candidate’s household income.