The Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy is delighted to offer a special CRMEP MA funding for a full-time student for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice study opportunity for UK and EU students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1899, the Kingston School of Art is an art school and oldest constituent part of Kingston University. It offers a wide range of courses for its students such as dressmaking, clay modelling and electric wiring.
Why at Kingston School of Art? At this school, students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: The Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy (CRMEP)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £9,900
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for UK and EU nationals.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: It is open to applicants to all of their postgraduate programmes: MA Aesthetics and Art Theory, MA Modern European Philosophy, MA Philosophy and Critical Theory and MPhilStud Philosophy (2 yrs f/t).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a good bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in any discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You can apply via the standard process for MA applicants (check each course page for application information), with the addition of a Statement in Support of Application for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: You should check the entry requirements when you come to study at Kingston School of Art.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award value of £9,900 (equivalent to UK/EU fees + £3,000 expenses).