Up to two full opportunities are available to UK/EU and international applicants who want to pursue PhD degree at Leeds University Business School for the session 2020/21.
Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It offers a wide range of both catered and self-catered accommodation on and off-campus for international students.
A valuable education program for International students.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Leeds? While studying at this university, students will develop excellent language as well as academic skills. The university expert provides information and support to international students who can help you get used to the education system or any aspect of your course.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking PhD programme at Leeds University Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the PhD programme, you should hold a British Masters degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification, with a minimum average score of 60 per cent (or equivalent) and in an appropriate academic discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , you should first apply for a place on the PhD programme at Leeds University Business School. You should then apply for the opportunity , using the student ID number you received after submitting your PhD application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all relevant documents such as research proposal, locating your research form; or copies of qualifications or academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS of 7.0 overall, with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent.
The university will provide two full-time PhD Positionsas follows:
- Two full-time PhD Positionsfor UK/EU/international candidates covering a maintenance stipend and UK/EU tuition fees for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Maintenance stipends are paid at the UK Research Council rate (£15,009 in 2019/20, the rate is reviewed annually).