To help students financially, CryptoRunner is proud to announce its CryptoRunner Scholarship for the session 2020/2021. Students can apply for this scholarship in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, or another country
The scholarship is available to highly talented students who write a master’s thesis or studying abroad. Students will receive one scholarship per semester of $500 each.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The CryptoRunner mission is to help people with cryptocurrencies to save and make money. Anything published is well-researched and contains material as dense as possible in terms of detail.
Application Deadline: April 30 and October 31 every year
- Provider: CryptoRunner.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- The award can be taken in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, or another country
- Eligible Countries: Do you want to know about the nationality contact via email contact-at-cryptorunner.com
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s thesis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are a student at a university or college.
- You have or will write a master’s thesis or study abroad.
- Your essay or studies abroad touch on economics or include an economic perspective.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate at any university either in their own country or study abroad. After that, they can complete the award application form and send it through email to contact-at-cryptorunner.com
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following required material:
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholarship program will provide an award amount of $1,000 in total per year.
- Scholarship spring semester: $500
- Scholarship autumn semester: $500