Center for Energy Informatics at the University of Southern Denmark in collaboration with the Sino-Danish Center is offering their PhD International Scholarships. The programme is available to worldwide students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The PhD programme encourages talented students who want to undertake a 3-year PhD degree in artificial intelligence for demand-side load prediction and scheduling.
Nice offer for international students to receive approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a recognized university that offers a wide range of traditional disciplines as well as a broad selection of business and engineering studies. It provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor, Master, and doctoral degree programs.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? The university provides creative and stimulating working conditions in a dynamic and international research environment. At SDU, students have an excellent chance to improve your research and get some new skills.
Application Deadline: November 25, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.378,- EURO per month incl. supplements
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme focuses on the application of artificial intelligence (AI) for demand-side load prediction and scheduling.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding programme, applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Southern Denmark. After that, candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit completed TEK PhD application form, motivation letter, detailed curriculum vitae, verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams, references, list of publications and maximum 2 examples of relevant publications, if available.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The funding program will provide employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).