Northwest Missouri State University is proud to bring international students an opportunity to study in the USA with its CS/IS International Graduate Achievement Scholarships. This scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The CS/IS International Graduate Achievement Scholarship is extended towards international applicants who have a high level of achievement in their academic background and have applied for a graduate programme at the School of Computer Science and Information System. The award consists of $500.
Great offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Northwest Missouri State University is a public university in Missouri ranked 101st in Regional Universities Midwest. NW Missouri aims to be the preferred university for a comprehensive, exceptional student experience.
Why choose Northwest Missouri State University? Northwest Missouri State University focuses on student success – every student, every day. It also has a high rate of graduate employability. 96% of passouts from NW Missouri find a job within the first six months of graduating.
Application Deadline: Students can follow the graduate school applications deadlines for Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters, i.e., 15th June 2022, 1st November 2022, or 1st March 2022, respectively.
- University or Organization: Northwest Missouri State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A graduate program in the School of Computer Science and Information Systems offered at NWMSU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a high level of achievement in their academic background.
- The students must have applied for an on-campus graduate program at NWMSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International graduate students can make their admission applications by logging in to the university portal. All eligible students will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts from each secondary and post-secondary institution attended.
- Copy of passport
- Bank statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the admission criteria of the graduate school.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71/79
- Academic IELTS – 6.0/6.5
- Pearson Test of English – 50
- Duolingo – 95/100
- CAE – 169/176
- EIKEN – Level 1
- GTEC – 1190
- iTEP – 3.7/3.9
- MET – 50/59
- TOEIC – 668/730
The students selected will be given this award with $500 toward their first-semester tuition fee for any graduate programme at NWMSU.