Do you want to pursue a thorough, broad-based education in medicine? Then, take this chance to apply for Financial Aid for international students at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in the USA for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students who aspire to take up an MD studies program at Feinberg School of Medicine can take this financial aid application. The aid will likely receive the program fee based on academic merit and need.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is the medical school of Northwestern University and is located in the Streeterville neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. It is ranked No. 15 (tie) in Best Medical Schools.
Why choose to study at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine? Northwestern is recognized worldwide for its extraordinary and innovative research and other educational programs. Its unique environment unites knowledge and ideas, ambition and imagination, hard work, and joy.
Application Deadline: All financial aid application materials must be submitted by March 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MD programs taught at Feinberg School of Medicine can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit their application materials after the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university’s application portal to submit their admission applications. Financial aid application is to be made separately for consideration.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit documents as outlined in their financial aid notification email, which may consist of transcripts, letters of recommendation, medical college admission test results, verification of parent’s income form, student’s income form, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) and 90 semester hours (135-quarter hours) of undergraduate and/or graduate-level course work from an accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university in the United States or Canada its international equivalent are required.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The students chosen for financial aid will be given exclusive benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied MD study program at Feinberg School of Medicine.
Early Decision applicants: December 1 (submit as early as October 1)
Regular Decision applicants: February 1 (submit as early as October 1)
Transfer applicants: March 15.