The China Scholarship Council (CSC) and IE University are jointly offering Master’s Scholarship in Global Governance and Sustainable Development. The funding program is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
There are up to 20 awards available each year. Successful applicants will be awarded a full-tuition grant towards their chosen program, a monthly living allowance for up to twelve (12) months, student health insurance, a return international airfare, and visa application fees.
IE Institution is a leading international university in Spain that offers a welcoming environment where students and teachers can collaborate in the learning process. It is committed to educating professionals and experts who will make a difference in society.
Why would like to study at IE University? Students at this university will be exposed to a variety of professional options, and they will assist you in finding a supervisor and maintaining a positive supervisory dynamic. Participants will be prepared to lead in a global environment by the university.
Application Deadline: March 31st
- University: IE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the People’s Republic of China with no permanent residency in another country.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master in International Relations and Master in International Development.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree in its final high academic standing (grade year or a graduate (within 1 year); or average equivalent to 85% or higher)
- A bachelor’s degree holder having from an accredited university
- Completed at least a 6-month internship or work assignment in Have obtained
- High scores in GMAT, an international organization GRE or IE Global Admissions tests (ieGAT)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, candidates are required to take admission in a master’s degree at the university. Applicants are required to submit two separate applications in order to be considered for the opportunity .
- Complete the online application for CSC, using the online admissions application on the CSC official website apply.csc.edu.cn
- Complete the online application for admission to IE University towards the eligible Master program. Access IE´s admission application form here secure.ie.edu/ie/online-application/
- Supporting Documents: An Essay will be requested, and preference will be given to candidates with greater financial need.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applications must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency: Has participated in the IELTS (Academic) or TOEFL proficiency tests, scoring the following minimums: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL (IBT) 95
IE University will provide up to twenty (20) awards per year. The amount of aid will be determined on the basis of financial need. Successful applicants will be awarded a full-tuition grant towards their chosen program, a monthly living allowance for up to twelve (12) months, student health insurance, a return international airfare and visa application fees.