If you wish to acquire advanced skills and expertise, you can apply for the Post-Doctoral Positions in Human Tumor Immunology at the Catholic University of Louvain in Belgium.
The postdoctoral position is offered to all domestic students at UCLouvain. Students that hold a relevant PhD degree will be appointed to fill this position.
Nice chance for students in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
Positioned 148th among the Best Global Universities, the Catholic University of Louvain is an excellent university in Belgium founded in 1834. UCLouvain aims to enable all students to pursue the highest quality education in order to produce responsible leaders.
Why choose to study at the Catholic University of Louvain? UCLouvain is internationally recognized for research and teaching quality in many different fields of expertise. It gives its students access to high-quality education and supports innovation.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Catholic University of Louvain
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post Doctoral
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Belgium
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree study in Human Tumor Immunology at UCLouvain is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidates must possess good communication skills, good teamwork, and the ability to design, perform and analyze experiments independently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates need to sign up on the university portal and apply. The applicants are required to send their application for the fellowship to Prof. Pierre van der Bruggen at[email protected] or apply here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A CV including previous research experience and publications
- A short cover letter (max. half a page) describing e.g. the candidate’s motivation, career objectives, research interests, expertise
- The name, affiliation, and contact information of two references who can attest to the quality and research interest of the candidate
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must hold a PhD in Biological Sciences, Molecular/Cellular Biology, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must have a good command of English.
The selected applicants will be given a 3-year post-doctoral fellowship at the Catholic University of Louvain.