The University of Kent and the China Scholarship Council are jointly offering fully-funded PhD scholarships (per annum) for high-achieving candidates for the session 2023/2024.
Nice opportunity for Chinese students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1965, the University of Kent offers flexible pre-sessional courses and the International Foundation Programme to enable you to progress to your chosen degree.
Why study at the University of Kent? While studying at this university, students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive their careers forward.
Application Deadline: Sunday 29 January 2023, 23:59 GMT
- University: The University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: Chinese Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Chinese Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue PhD degree program will awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must normally have a British first or second-class honours degree in a relevant or appropriate subject or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants need to take part in the PhD degree program at the university. After that, they must submit a formal application for a postgraduate research study at the University of Kent.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide details/evidence of their qualifications; provide an academic reference and other personal information.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written, and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
The university will provide the full tuition fees, a living stipend (£1,200 per month as of 2023/24, the exact value for 2023/24), a return airfare from China to the UK, medical insurance, and a one-off reimbursement for UK visa costs.