If you are international or domestic students and also are interested in applying for a study in Canada, then you have a valuable opportunity. Applicants are invited for the International and U.S. Admission Scholarships and Awards at Queen’s University.
The study program is available for an international student and Canadian citizens, including those students holding dual-citizenship, and permanent residents do not qualify for these awards.
Good opportunity to study at Queen’s University.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University is a co-educational university with more than 23,000 students and over 131,000 alumni living worldwide. It is organized into ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools. It has placed in post-secondary school rankings. In the 2019 Academic Ranking of World Universities rankings.
Why at the Queen’s University? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
University or Organization: Queen’s University
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Award: Study Fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International and Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: International and Domestic Students except for Australia or New Zealand citizens can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for most International Admission Scholarships and Awards you must be:
- An international student (Canadian citizens, including those students holding dual-citizenship, and permanent residents do not qualify for these awards)
- Entering the first year of post-secondary education for the first time (graduates from a 2-year CEGEP program transferring into their second year of a Queen’s program remain eligible for Admission Scholarships and Awards)
- Canadian citizens, those holding dual-citizenship, and Permanent Residents of Canada should visit the Admission Scholarships section for further information on scholarships and awards for incoming first-year domestic students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Recipients of these financial aid positions will be selected automatically. By applying for admission to Queen’s all eligible applicants are automatically considered for the admission scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
- Benefits: All candidates will be receiving study fund award amount at the university.