To support hopeful Chinese students in Belgium, Ghent University is offering applications for a CSC Preference funding for the academic year 2023-2024.
CSC Preference Scholarship at Ghent University, Belgium
Nice offer for Chinese students to study in Belgium at Ghent University with a CSC Preference Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1817, Ghent University is one of Belgium‡s most prestigious institutes, offering undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degree programs to students of all stages. GU was the first European university to open a campus on Incheon Global Campus.
Why study at Ghent University? Ghent University is one of Belgium‡s top research universities. Established in 1817, GU has 11 capabilities that deliver a mixed educational portfolio, including courses in every scientific topic and an annual analysis acquisition of over £180 million. Students can enlarge their skills and develop new tactics that can be utilized for occupations inside and outside academia.
Application Deadline: 17 January 2023.
- University or Organization: Ghent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: China
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: only Chinese students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to PhD research subjects offered by Ghent University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A weighted bachelor study result translated into a score/of 100 (with a minimum of 85/100)
- Have a master’s degree/be in the final year of their master’s studies/have been enrolled as a PhD student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this program, they must be admitted to the university after being enrolled at the university, application forms must be submitted (in English) electronically via e-mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be presented by the students:
- Official academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- CV, A scan of the photo page of their passport
- Students must include a transcript of records
- Attests their weighted bachelor study result translated into a score/of 100.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the admission requirements for enrolling at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the language requirements at the university.
Ghent University exempts all admitted CSC PhD students (CSC personal & preference scholarship) from paying tuition & bench fees and offers an extra research allowance towards 10 CSC preference scholarship students.