The University of Surrey is offering applications for the International Excellence Postgraduate Award for the academic year 2023-2024. Apply for a master course today and be automatically assessed for an international excellence award.
This prestigious award recognizes academic excellence and is awarded to selected international students starting a full-time master’s degree course at the University of Surrey in September 2023.
International Excellence Postgraduate Award at University of Surrey, UK
Nice offer for international students to study at the University of Surrey with the International Excellence Postgraduate Award.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey has more than 16,000 students from 140 countries. It is dedicated to offering quality education through its 101 undergraduates, 114 postgraduate and 45 research degree programs.
Why at the University of Surrey? At Surrey, people seeking personal and professional growth have a chance to gain experience with research and life-changing education. There is a range of support available to help finance students’ studies.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023. Applications are reviewed monthly starting in January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: All
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: A £5,000 fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The awards can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The International Excellence Award will be awarded for Postgraduate studies in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Hold an offer to study a full-time master’s programme (excluding MBA)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- This Scholarship is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants in receipt of the International Excellence Award will not be eligible for the alumni discount as the value of this award is higher.
How to Apply
Students must have an offer from the university to complete the scholarship application form.
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to take admission for a full-time postgraduate course at the university starting in September 2023 and February 2024.
- Supporting Documents: Required documents include (scanned colour copies of any relevant documentation):
- Bachelor’s degree or previous study certificate. Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications with official English translations (certificates and transcripts)
- Evidence of your English language level, if you are from a country where English isn’t the first language
- A copy of your passport, if you need a visa to study here
- A personal statement: On the application form, applicants are required to write a 400-word statement on why they should receive this award.
- A research proposal
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: Students will need a good standard of English language to benefit from a postgraduate course at the University of Surrey. English language requirements if English isn’t your first language.
The University of Surrey will provide a £5,000 fee waiver to selected students to start a full-time Master’s degree course in September 2023 and February 2024.