To accelerate the overall educational growth of students, the University of Queensland is inviting students to apply for the CSIRO Postgraduate Top-Up Scholarships. The programme is available to international students for the session 2020/2021.
Golden chance for international students to get a top-up scholarship of $7,000 per annum, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per annum.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The university is committed to providing high-quality research-led education and teaching environment. UQ has always been striving to deliver an excellent education for a better world.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000 top up with some project costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- First-class honours or equivalent in a relevant research area.
- Admission to an Australian University as a PhD student.
- A Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or university equivalent.
- A university supervisor who is willing and able to supervise you.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. If you do not already have a living stipend scholarship, then please ensure you apply to CSIRO, following the instructions at the ‘Apply with CSIRO’
- Supporting Documents: Students will be required to submit a resume/CV and Cover Letter (as one document) in the ‘Resume/CV’ field, upload your academic results in the ‘Cover Letter’ field; in the ‘Education’ section, select your university from the Educational Institute list; and in the ‘Job-Specific Information’ section, select your preferred research project/s in order of preference. You are not required to provide your Grade Point Average (GPA), please select ‘Not Applicable
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive a top-up scholarship of $7,000 per annum, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per annum.