Fully-Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships is intended to encourage UK and EU Students to get higher education at the University of Strathclyde in the UK. The funding opportunity is available for the academic year 2020/2021.
The programme will bring PhD candidate excellent research experience across crystallization processes, cutting-edge optical control and measurement, and data analysis using computational modelling.
Nice offer for UK and EU students to receive a fully-funded funding for the session 2020/2021.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is one of the oldest higher education institutions that offer international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
Why would you like to study at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their interests through independent study. Strathclyde offers various opportunities, including summer work, on-campus opportunities, part-time roles, internships, and research internships.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Home fee, Stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research programme in Chemical and process engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Should be strongly motivated to undertake multidisciplinary research in a highly collaborative environment.
- Should have or be about to obtain a good degree (at least 2.1) in chemical engineering, physics, or a related subject, with excellent laboratory, data analysis, and communication skills.
- Experience in optics, crystallization processes, and computational data analysis would be an advantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must take admission in a Postgraduate Research degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that you can apply for this project here – please quote the project title in your application.
- Supporting Documents: During the application, you’ll be asked to upload your full contact details, transcripts, and certificates of all degrees, two references, one of which must be academic. Please see our guidance on referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Must provide proof of English language proficiency if you are not from a majority English-speaking country as recognized by UKVI.
Eligible students will receive a fully-funded scholarship at the University of Strathclyde in the UK for the academic session 2020/2021.