Colorado State University is delighted to announce international awards for the high achieving students for the academic session 2022-2023.
The program is open for overseas students who are intending to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Colorado State University in the United States.
Founded in 1870, Colorado State University is a public research university with 150 academic programs spread across eight colleges and 55 departments. Bachelor’s degrees, graduate degrees, certificates, and badges are all available online through CSU.
Why study at Colorado State University? CSU is the finest university for students because it encourages them to pursue new interests throughout their academic careers. Students will receive further training here in preparation for a career transition or advancement.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Colorado State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $10,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- These opportunities are available to new, first-year undergraduate students who begin at CSU during the spring or fall entry terms.
- These programs are based on your final high school grades and are awarded annually to students who are registered for 12 credits or more each semester and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree program via the common application or CSU application at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official high school transcripts, personal statements, essay and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students must have strong English language skills are important to academic success at CSU. To support student success, we require all students whose first language is not English to demonstrate a high level of English proficiency regardless of their citizenship.
The Colorado State University will provide an award amount according to the Final Grade Point Average (GPA)
Final Grade Point Average (GPA) Scholarship
4.0+ $10,000 USD