Applications are being accepted from outstanding candidates for I International Postdoctoral Position in Nanoscale HTS Quantum Devices. This studentship is organized by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The program is open for both domestic and international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. The award is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other business-related fields. It is placed 342nd in the world’s best institutions for producing and disseminating knowledge, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties. To encourage an open environment and close collaboration between students and faculty, the university has built a completely informal setting.
Application Deadline: October 7, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postdoctoral position in Nanoscale HTS Quantum Devices
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must hold a PhD degree with strong background in Physics and Engineering; the degree should generally not be older than three years.
- You should ideally have: Performed high-quality research in the area of thin films growth and nanoelectronics
- Experience in nanofabrication of electronic devices (cleanroom environment)
- Experience in low-level electronic measurements at cryogenic temperatures
- Strong inner driving force and capabilities for independent work
- Excellent collaboration skills in a research team
- Potential to reach excellence in the research field
- Fluent in English, both oral and written skills
- Swedish skills or an intention to learn Swedish
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to select a field of study and apply by clicking ‘apply’ at the bottom of that vacancy page. The applicants are required to apply with a reference number of the position desired to be considered for the vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The successful applicants will get a good salary package position at the Chalmers University of Technology.