Cork University Business School (CUBS) is providing PhD International Scholarships in Human Resources /Economics at University College Cork. The position is available for the academic year 2022/2023.
This funding opportunity is available to highly talented home/EU and international students who have a plan to study a full-time PhD degree programme at the university in Ireland.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
University College Cork was founded in 1845 and presently boasts a student body of 21,000, with 15000 undergraduates and 4400 postgraduate and research students. UCC is a highly competitive, research-intensive institution in Ireland.
Why study at the University College Cork? Candidates will learn the skills and knowledge needed to prepare for their future employment and make the transition from student to professional as smoothly as possible. They’d have access to a world-class environment as well as a wide range of cultural activities to help them hone their skills in a variety of sectors.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University College Cork
- Department: Department of Management and Marketing and the Department of Economics
- Course Level: PhD/Research
- Awards: €16,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home/EU and international students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD position in Human Resources/Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- First or Upper Second Class Honours (2:1) degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering.
- Experience using research methods or other approaches relevant to the subject matter is desirable.
- An understanding of Coastal Engineering is desirable – from academic modules, work or both.
- An understanding of risk analysis is also desirable
- Good communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent academic English writing skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students must Download the Application Form. Interested applicants must apply Applicants should submit application via email to [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You should submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- An academic CV including evidence of any publications, awards, skills or presentations at conferences, and contact details of two referees
- A letter of interest
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant’s first language is not English, they will have to provide evidence of English language proficiency. All postgraduate applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency. For further information and eligibility please see:
The University College Cork will provide scholarships cover Home/EU fees and a monthly stipend (€16,000 per annum) and will be open to both Home/EU and international students. Efforts will be made to provide non-EU students with equivalent fees and a monthly stipend.