Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the UK, Cranfield School of Management is delighted to announce the International PhD Fully-funded Studentship in Corporate-Social Enterprise Relationships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is available for highly motivated UK/EU and international students who to apply for full-time PhD courses, starting in January 31, 2022.
This golden funding opportunity will provide a stipend of £15,609 (tax-free) plus course fees for three years. The position is designed for overseas students who want to pursue PhD degree in Cranfield School of Management.
Why study at Cranfield University? While attending this university, you will be a part of a vibrant and diverse student community that makes the most of their university experience. For full-time students, there are a variety of housing alternatives ranging from halls of residence to shared houses, apartments for couples, and houses for families.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University: Cranfield University
- Department: Cranfield School of Management
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the Corporate-Social Enterprise Relationships
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should hold a master’s degree and first- or second-class UK honours degree or equivalent in management or social sciences such as sociology, anthropology, etc.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, have a strong interest in doing research, and have excellent writing skills at a level required for publication in peer-reviewed journals, or the potential to attain this level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this position, if you are eligible to apply for this studentship, please complete the online application form
- Supporting Documents: Qualification documents/transcripts, evidence of your English language proficiency, and upload Justification for Support statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an applicable first-class or 2:1 honours degree, or have demonstrated significant practical experience and accomplishments in water or an aligned sector.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English language requirements. Please note that the School of Management expects an IELTS of 7.0 in order to be accepted for the PhD program.
The Cranfield School of Management will provide fully-funded studentship with a stipend of £15,609 (tax-free) plus course fees for three years to the successful candidates.