The School of Architecture at Chinese University of Hong Kong is welcoming outstanding students to apply for the Design Talent International Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
This merit-based scholarship is intended for young talents with outstanding academic performance who demonstrate excellent design ability and potential in the field of urban design. The scholarship will fund half tuition for the selected applicants for their Master of Science in Urban Design Programmes – (Up to HK$110,000).
Excellent offer for students to receive half the tuition fees for master’s study in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong is one of the world’s top universities and it possesses a flexible credit unit system, a unique college system, bilingual curricula, a rich China experience, and global perspectives. The School of Architecture aims to foster the next generation of leading architects, educated to be at the heart of social, urban, and rural innovation to create solutions for environmental challenges and equipped with technical, digital, and design skills to make a real difference.
Why choose to study at the Chinese University of Hong Kong? The teachers at CUHK are top-tier teaching staff recruited globally with a global vision. It teaches the design skills and knowledge that support creative inquiry in architecture – the programme nurtures a student’s individual imagination, developing design solutions that integrate cultural and physical contexts and structural and constructional environmental technologies.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 15 April 2022.
- University or Organization: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department: School of Architecture
- Course Level: Masters’s degree
- Awards: Half tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science in Urban Design and Master of Architecture Programmes.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Young talents with outstanding academic performance who demonstrate excellent design ability and potential in the field of urban design.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the programme applicants must have to take admission first at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. admission. All applicants who submit a completed application will be considered. No additional materials or application submission is required. Applicants awarded this scholarship will be notified later on.
- Supporting Documents:Applicants must need to submit a resume/curriculum vitae and previous year transcripts or mark sheets at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The Scholarship will fund half the tuition fees for the selected applicant’s self-financed students of their Master of Science in Urban Design and Master of Architecture Programmes – (Up to HK$110,000).