Le Cordon Bleu is warm welcoming applicants for the Culinary Arts and Business Degree Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
Great offer to get NZD $7,770 for bachelor study expense.
User Review( votes)
Le Cordon Bleu is an international chain of hospitality and culinary school teaching. It consists of 35 institutes of 20 countries and its educational focuses are hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
Why at Le Cordon Bleu? Le Cordon Bleu is committed to innovation and best practice in Gastronomy, Hospitality, and Management. They enhance the skills of the students to launch an exciting career in the professional world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted at least two months before the course start date.
- University or Organization: Le Cordon Bleu
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZD $7,770
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts and Business
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have to enrol in a bachelor degree coursework at the Le Cordon Bleu
- Must be over the age of 17 at course commence
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you can download the application form of the bachelor’s degree program at Le Cordon Bleu. After taking confirmation, you can complete the award application form and submitted it to [email protected] or Le Cordon Bleu NZ Institute, Private Bag 999045, Manners St Central, Wellington, 6142, New Zealand
- Supporting Documents: A copy of passport, birth certificate, letter of motivation, the highest level of certificate, cover letter, CV/resume, and IELTS results or test equivalent are required. Also, completed enrolment form Download Enrolment Form.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have completed high school or equivalent
- Claimants must have met the standard for New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide an academic IELTS score of 6.0 without a sub-score under 5.5 and other English language requirements of the Le Cordon Bleu.
Benefits: All the winning candidates will receive the amount of NZD $7,770 accredited towards study expense