Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the St Andrew’s School Senior Scholarships 2019-2020.
Scholarships are awarded based on assessments and Headmaster’s discretion. These programs are awarded for excellence in academia, sport, music and all-round performance.
Excellent chance to apply for this study grant.
User Review( votes)
The School’s mission is to develop self-discipline, confident and compassionate individuals who live and lead with integrity. It has high academic expectations of the pupils who are given opportunities to lead and achieve in different areas of learning.
Why at the St Andrew’s School? At the university, many students will be the leaders of the future and all will play a part in shaping the world in which they live. The school is committed to supporting and nurturing the many talents of their students.
Application Deadline: 9th April 2020
University or Organization: St Andrew’s School
Course Level: High School Program
Award: Full Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Kenya Citizen
The award can be taken in Kenya
Eligible Countries: Kenya Citizen is particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the high school program in any subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application :
- Applicants must be Senior School for students in Years 9 (age 14) and 12* (age 17).
- The studentships are awarded for excellence in academia, sport, music and all-round performance.
- Potential scholars (both internal and external) a chance to take part in a series of fun and challenging activities.
- Parents must demonstrate financial need and undertake full and complete financial disclosure.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants need to take admission to the school, download and fulfill the application form. After then submit at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students with an excellent academic record may apply and will need evidence such as school reports and a recommendation from their current Headteacher. In addition to Maths and English, applicants will sit an online Science test, conduct a 5-minute presentation and attend an interview with the Headmaster.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Benefits: The St Andrew’s School academic programs provide a 10%-20% reduction to full fees and 5-7% for other programmes.