Curtin University is presenting the Curtin Housing funding for international participants with the purpose of helping their educational journey in Australia.
A fine chance to get a one-off subsidy of $1,500 towards Curtin housing in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University was established in 1966. It is formally known as the Curtin University of Technology and situated as an Australian public research university in Bentley.
Why at Curtin University? The university is a great place to start your career. Its vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration, globally recognized courses will give the skills and knowledge a participant needs to be successful in career.
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken
- Application Deadline: August 9, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, Vietnam, Indonesia, Colombia, Mexico, and Brazil.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for participating in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program within the Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering- Science courses, Engineering courses, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Enroll in on-campus accommodation at Curtin University Bentley campus and pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: An aspirant who takes admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university, you will automatically be considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all the documents listed on your course acceptance letter from the university.
- Language Requirement: For studying in Australia, it is important to have sufficient proficiency in the English language. But applicants whose national language is not English are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: The participants will get a one-off subsidy of $1,500 towards Curtin housing in semester 2, 2019.