Wishes to complete a PhD degree in Germany? Here is your chance to complete your dream; the Hasso Plattner Institute is offering the PhD Scholarship program.
Wonderful opportunity to get a tax-free stipend for 3 years with a budget to support publication for PhD study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, the Hasso Plattner Institute is a German information technology institute and faculty of the University of Potsdam in Germany.
Why at the Hasso Plattner Institute? At this institute, the participants will get the best facilities for undertaking the research into the next level. You will get complete support from the experienced researchers.
- University or Organization: Hasso-Plattner-Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational support
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EU and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Data privacy at the institution.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have excellent programming skills, linear algebra, and statistics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to take a PhD degree program at the institution. And also submit a complete application including a research proposal that is aligned with the topic of the award, copies of transcripts and degree certificates, a detailed resume with contact details of 2 referees to Anne Kayem.
- Admission Requirements: Master’s degree with distinction (or equivalent university degree) in Computer Science or a similar subject is required for this program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have excellent proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will provide a tax-free stipend for 3 years + budget to support publication at leading international conferences and journals.