Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, Curtin University is announcing International Diplomatic Scholarships for the session 2020/21. The programme is available to overseas students.
The educational programme encourages excellent students who want to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in Australia.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, Curtin University is the largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third-largest international student population. It is recognized on the international level for its research, industry partnership, and top-notch education.
Why would you like to study at Curtin University? The university offers high-impact research and a wide range of innovative courses. At this university, students can share ideas with professional organizations and use their imagination to develop solutions to global problems.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 25% off the first-year tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree coursework in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be international, full-fee paying, non-sponsored students carrying an Australian Diplomatic visa.
- Must be commencing an undergraduate or master by coursework course in 2021 at one of Curtin’s Western Australia campuses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Curtin University. Once registered, students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents and can also apply online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Curtin University is offering 25% off the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only for the session 2021-2022.