The Department of Odontology at University of Copenhagen is looking ambitious and motivated candidates for the PhD Scholarship in Community Dentistry.
This is a full-time position available for 3-years to the worldwide applicants. The project aims to investigate the use and effect of public subsidy through the Active Social Policy Act in citizens receiving cash benefit.
Great offer for international students to get the educational fund.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is the largest education centre in Copenhagen, Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic programs for study varies field including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at this university, students will have the opportunity to advance their international career as part of a world-class research team.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Odontology
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Community Dentistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a master’s degree in Public Health or another health science discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Cover letter (motivation for applying including a description of the applicant’s research profile)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Diploma and transcripts of records (collated into one file)
- List of publications
- Other relevant documents/information
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: The University of Copenhagen will provide an educational fund to the winning candidates.