Curtin University has initiated a wonderful Destination Australia Scholarship scheme with the purpose of helping international students further develop education. This sponsorship is open for the academic year 2020-21.
Students who are going to apply for a master of engineering science in mining and metallurgy will take advantage of this opportunity.
Curtin University is a hub of quality higher education based in Perth, Australia. It is recognized on the international level for its research, industry partnership, and top-notch education. It offers various degree programs and courses which are also highly regarded.
Why would you like to take admission at Curtin University? The institution has been preparing students for the international competitive job market. Here, students can gain top-quality education in a vibrant and culturally diverse environment.
Application Deadline: Any time
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $15,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for the following courses:
- Master of Engineering Science (Mining)
- Master of Engineering Science (Metallurgy)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- International students who are studying on a valid student VISA
- Evidence of academic merit (minimum of a 75% course weighted average) for the highest completed qualification
- 75% of your course needs to be completed at our Kalgoorlie Campus for courses of 2 years in duration or less.
- Enrolled full-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , first, applicants must take admission in an approved course at the university. After that, they will be eligible to send an application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates are required to submit a one-page statement of purpose demonstrating “How the Destination Australian Scholarship will assist you in reaching your career goal and how it will help you make tomorrow better”.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a master’s program, applicants must hold a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0.
The scholarship will provide the award of $15,000 per annum for an applicable postgraduate course. The award will be given as a cash stipend of $7,500 per semester.