Austrian Academy of Sciences is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Research and Journalism programme.
Amazing opportunity for Austrian students.
User Review( votes)
The Austrian Academy of Sciences is Austria’s largest non-university research and science institution. It offers various research program for students.
Why should you apply for this program? Austrian Academy of Sciences’ mission is to promote science in every way. They ensure the preservation and interpretation of cultural heritage.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 2,000 euros per month
- Number of Awards: Up to four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Austria
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The call is for all journalists working professionally in Austria who works on science and research.
- The grant is open to all types of media (print, online, radio, TV), with particular emphasis on cross-media projects.
- Applicants must have worked in science journalism for at least one year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, applicants have to complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Project proposal in the amount of 6,000 characters, a brief description of the format of the planned publication, three meaningful and published examples from previous journalistic work, list of previous publications, resume.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a precious degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- Each grant is endowed with EUR 2,000 per month.
- For the two-month duration of the program, an additional EUR 500 is available for proven material resources in connection with the submitted project.