Curtin University is delighted to announce the Go Global Health Science Staff Funded Scholarships to high-achieving candidates for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program is open to all Australian and international students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Faculty of Health Sciences. The students must be enrolled full-time or part-time with a minimum CWA of 60 to be considered. The winners will be presented with a one-off payment of $1,000.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students to earn higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University, previously known as the Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology, is an Australian public research university founded in 1986in Perth, Western Australia. The university today proudly ranks 193rd in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 160th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Curtin University? Curtin University is working in partnership with significant and influential entities to make a difference for people and the planet. The university is very big on sustainability, and it is one of the pillars of our strategic plan and our commitment to it is evident throughout our teaching, research, buildings and plans for the future.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications must be submitted by 8th February 2023.
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Health Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian nationals and foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science, Health Promotion, Nursing and Midwifery, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Psychology, Social Work, Health Science, Oral Health Therapy, Biomedical Science, Medical Radiation Science, or Health, Safety and Environment, or Master of Dietetics, Master of Public Health, Master of Health Administration, Master of Occupational Therapy, Master of Nursing, Master of Psychology, Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Speech Pathology, Master of Pharmacy, Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Social Work, or Master of Sexology at Curtin University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 60.
- The applicants must be undertaking the Go Global Health Science program in 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply via the official application portal of the university. Interested students must log in here to submit a scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the undergraduate or postgraduate program of choice.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Curtin University will award the wining students a one-off payment valued at $1,000 to help them with costs associated with participating in the Go Global Health Science program.