Curtin University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Master of Management funding for the academic session 2020-21.
The bursary is available for brilliant Australian and international students who want to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at Curtin University.
A wonderful opportunity that will help students with study cost.
User Review( vote)
Curtin University has been nationally recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector. It is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third-largest international student population.
Why study at Curtin University? While studying at CU, students can share ideas with professional organizations and use their imagination to develop solutions to global problems. The university’s staff will give participants the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the global workplace.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Business and Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 30% off tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have an offer of place into the Master of Management
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission to the university. After the admission process students will be automatically considered for this grant. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You must send the CV, transcripts, short statements of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: Curtin University covers 30% of the student tuition fees of the Master of Management each semester.