Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of this IRTI Scholarship. The programme is organized by the Islamic Research and Training Institute.
The Islamic Research and Training Institute is a Member of the Islamic Development Bank Group which is responsible for knowledge creation and dissemination in Islamic Economics and Finance.
Why should you join this programme? They provide innovative, knowledge-based solutions for development challenges facing IsDB Member Countries under the principles of Islamic Economics and Finance.
Application Deadline: September 30.
- University or Organization: Islamic Research and Training Institute
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full or partial payments and others
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Iran
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicant’s age not exceeding 30 years at the time of admission into a full-time PhD program in any university.
- Aspirants must have an above-average grade in their Bachelors and Master program.
- Applicants must have finished their PhD Course work with an average grade of no less than what is specified above and passing the necessary qualifying examination before starting their PhD dissertation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates may obtain an application form by writing to IRTI.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Documentary evidence of age
- Attested copies of earlier degrees /diplomas
- Attested transcripts of earlier examinations
- Copy of cover page and summary of M.A. / M.Phil dissertation (if applicable)
- Copies of any publications.
- List of scholarships/awards obtained.
- Proof of admission to the PhD Program.
- A summary statement of the proposed topic of research.
- A letter from the department/advisor stating that facilities exist at the department/university for successful completion of research work in Islamic economics, banking and finance.
- A signed statement
- Admission Requirements: Candidates ought to have a master degree in the relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- Full or partial payment of a maximum period of three Committee.
- Tuition years, the fee charged by the university for an as recommended by the Academic Committee
- A non-recurring cash grant not to exceed U.S. $ 1000 (one thousand United States dollars) for fieldwork directly related to the research program.
- A non-recurring cash grant not to exceed the U.S. $ 1000 to cover the expenses on word/data processing connected with the study and dissertation
- If a dissertation is found publishable by IRTI, a grant of $2000 shall be paid against its publication as an IRTI document.
- A collection of IRTI publications, free of charge, which the scholar may need during his/her research work.