Curtin University is offering the Starter Support Scholarships for international candidates who wish to obtain an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a reputated university in Australia.
The study programme aims to provide financial support for high achieving students who are going to pursue their degree at CU for the academic year 2020/2021.
Established in 1966, Curtin University is an innovative, global university established as Australia’s first university of technology. It offers undergraduate degree programs and postgraduate degree programs.
Why study at Curtin University? CU provides you with wonderful opportunities and experiences, as well as world-class education. The university is committed to creating special academic, excellence in learning and research, and service to society.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
- University: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework
- Awards: Up to AUD$5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students are studying online, outside of Western Australia for Semester 1, 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university. After that, candidates must apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can also apply online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your expression of interest together with your CV and transcripts, English testing score (if necessary)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The successful students will receive an award up to AUD$5000per annum for the academic year 2020/2021.