With the motive of rewarding student’s talent in the USA, the University of Houston-Victoria is providing International Student Cultural Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021.
The purpose of this award is to encourage aspirants who are going to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme at the UHV.
Nice offer for international students to get fund for undergraduate study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1973, The University of Houston-Victoria offers undergraduate and master’s programs in many areas, including education, business, publishing, forensic psychology, and creative writing and computer information systems.
Why study at the University of Houston-Victoria? At UHV, candidates will get a world-class environment to explore as well as many cultural events for enhancing their talent in different fields. The university provides a firm liberal arts basis on which they can build successful careers and develop a lasting passion for learning.
Application Deadline: January 6th
- University: University of Houston-Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $3000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- F-1/J-1 students must be registered fulltime (concurrent enrollment will not apply, students must be registered for fulltime courses at UHV)
- S. transfer international students must be in good immigration status prior to their transfer to UHV
- All new international students must attend the mandatory international student orientation
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, firstly applicants need to submit the online UHV General application. Second, submit the International Student Cultural Scholarship Appeal Form.
- Supporting Documents: Freshmen students must submit the following documents: Test scores (SAT or ACT and TSI Assessment), Home-school transcript
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Undergraduate international students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and Graduate international students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Houston-Victoria will provide an award amount of $3000 per year to the winning candidates.