With the motive of rewarding student’s talent in the USA, the University of Houston-Victoria is providing International Student Cultural Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021.
The purpose of this award is to encourage aspirants who are going to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme at the UHV.
Founded in 1973, The University of Houston-Victoria offers undergraduate and master’s programs in many areas, including education, business, publishing, forensic psychology, and creative writing and computer information systems.
Why study at the University of Houston-Victoria? At UHV, candidates will get a world-class environment to explore as well as many cultural events for enhancing their talent in different fields. The university provides a firm liberal arts basis on which they can build successful careers and develop a lasting passion for learning.
Application Deadline: January 6th
- University: University of Houston-Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $3000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- F-1/J-1 students must be registered fulltime (concurrent enrollment will not apply, students must be registered for fulltime courses at UHV)
- S. transfer international students must be in good immigration status prior to their transfer to UHV
- All new international students must attend the mandatory international student orientation
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, firstly applicants need to submit the online UHV General application. Second, submit the International Student Cultural Scholarship Appeal Form.
- Supporting Documents: Freshmen students must submit the following documents: Test scores (SAT or ACT and TSI Assessment), Home-school transcript
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Undergraduate international students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and Graduate international students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Houston-Victoria will provide an award amount of $3000 per year to the winning candidates.