Do you know that being a PhD student is a huge achievement in itself? If you want to achieve that stage, then CVSSP Studentship is a wonderful opportunity for you which is presenting by the University of Surrey.
This free education program is available for international students and aims to support them in getting a PhD degree from the University of Surrey in the UK.
This is truly a fantastic resource for those who want to get a PhD in the UK.
User Review( votes)
53 years ago in 1966, the University of Surrey gained its university status. It is a public research university which was organized in 1891 and ranked 23rd in the UK.
Why study at the University of Surrey? At Surrey, the aspirants will experience a great way of living on campus and exceptional teaching from the best teachers. After graduating from the university, their candidates will get jobs within the 3-6 months on a good level.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a PhD degree program in the field of Audio-visual signal processing, Computer vision, Machine learning, Data science for media, Computational photography and 3D video, Spatial audio and machine audition, Robot vision and autonomous systems, Biometrics and surveillance, Medical imaging analysis and healthcare technology, Multimedia communication systems, Digital doubles and free-viewpoint video, Vision and audio for television, film, games, virtual and augmented reality at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must be interested in the given research areas.
How to Apply
- Choose your research area to apply for a PhD program at the university. After that, you need to contact Mrs Nan Bennett ([email protected] ) to describing her your research interest area with your CV with qualification details (copies of transcripts and certificates.
- A successful applicant must have a first a first-class degree in a numerate discipline (mathematics, science or engineering) or a masters degree with distinction (or 70 per cent average). Additional experience which is relevant to the area of research is also advantageous.
- If your mother tongue is not English, so it required for you to take the IELTS test and score 6.5 or above (or equivalent) with no sub-test score of less than 6.
Total 6 grants will be awarded and each will cover home and EU university tuition fees, a tax-free maintenance grant of up to £14,777 per annum and contribution to travel costs to present your research at national and international conferences. International candidates provided they can support the difference between home and overseas fees (£16,540).