Cyprus West University’s Tomorrow Leaders Scholarships seeks to support a range of talented and inspiring international students who aim to be the leaders of the future.
This is a partially funded scholarship available for students who are wishing to enrol in a study programme starting in September 2021 at Cyprus West University. It is a very prestigious and competitive funding programme.
This is a partially-funded programme designed to support your studies.
User Review( votes)
Cyprus West University is a well-recognized higher learning institution whose mission is to provide students with access to transformational and top-class education. It was established in 2015 and located in Northern Cyprus.
Why study at Cyprus West University? As a student at this institution, you will get not only education but experiences that set you up for success in a career. When it comes to facilities, Cyprus West University is an ideal place where you can find many facilities like counselling and guidance centre, laboratories, library, etc.
Application Deadline: January 23, 2021
- University or Organization: Cyprus West University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full-partial award
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any Business Administration, Tourism and Hotel Management, Civil Aviation Management, Psychology, Logistics and Computer engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for consideration for an international scholarship, applicants must:
a) have conditional acceptance letter; and
b) be classed as an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply for admission and get your conditional letter
? Fill funding form (Click on the download button below to download the
? Prepare needed documents – make sure you complete all documents.
You will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants must have a high school diploma to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
In each undergraduate program will grant 100% or 70% tuition fee scholarship to new
international students that cover 4 years in the department and 1 year for English school.