The University of Richmond has an amazing Richmond Scholar Programme established to provide students with the chance to conduct a higher education at affordable rates.
The Richmond Scholar Programme is considered as the university’s most prestigious academic award. This funding scheme includes wonderful benefits and is renewable for up to eight consecutive semesters.
This scholarship contains amazing perks that will definitely enhance your university experience.
User Review( votes)
The University of Richmond is a highly rated liberal arts institution located in the heart of Richmond, Virginia. It comprises five schools that are home to over 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students from across the world.
Why would you like to study at the University of Richmond? This institution is among the nation’s best liberal arts colleges. It is especially recognized for its degree programmes and student support. Here, you will be helped in obtaining the skills and knowledge that you need to achieve success in your career.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Richmond
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an undergraduate programme at the University of Richmond.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a formal application for this application . All applicants for first-year admission are automatically considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are expected to submit the following supporting documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants of an undergraduate degree programme should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
The benefits of this application include full tuition, room, and board, and others. Students who have successfully been admitted into an eligible course will take advantage of this opportunity.