Looking for a scholarship to support your undergraduate degree program in the UK? Applications are open for the DA VINCI Academic Scholarship 2020 for high-achieving students organized by Kent University.
These opportunities are open for UK, EU, and Overseas applicants. Approximately 20 opportunities are awarded in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts in September 2020.
Desirable option to get financial support for the study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university in the UK. It is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research and leading the way in many fields of study.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university provides students with opportunities to enhance their knowledge, learn new skills and improve their CV. It also provides a range of work opportunities for students. The university also offers the opportunity to work with an executive coach on a one to one basis.
Application Deadline: June 18, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program
- Award: The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £1,000
- Number of Awards: 20 opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity s
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The financial aid positions will be awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering and Digital Arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering and Digital Arts.
- Applicant must need to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Engineering and Digital Arts.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Interested candidates can apply for the opportunity s through the Application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Candidate must need to upload an essay.
- The essay should be no longer than 750 words.
- Detailing how studying your chosen undergraduate program at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts will enhance your career and personal development.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the opportunity s, the applicant must need to apply for admission to study a program in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts and achieve the following grades at A level or equivalent:
- Biomedical Engineering (UCAS codes 3D9J and 05C3) – AAB
- Computer Systems Engineering (UCAS codes H618, H613, H615, and H617) – ABB
- Digital Arts (UCAS codes W283, W281, W284, and W282) – AAB
- Electronic and Communications Engineering (UCAS codes H607, H619, H608, and H604) – ABB
- Multimedia Technology and Design (UCAS codes G4W2 and G4WF) – AAB
Benefits: Each successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to £1,000.